Is FINALLY here!
- Over 70 time saving recipes and full-color photos
- Suggestions and advice for using your Electric Pressure Cooker
- Clear instructions with highlighted portions, so you don’t miss an important step
- Comprehensive terms and tools in super-useful sections for all users
- Lay-flat pages for easy reading and use
While Shabbos Under Pressure is not specifically a gluten free cookbook, nearly every recipe in the book has a method for making it gluten free. The recipes and tips in Shabbos Under Pressure work for every brand of Electric Pressure Cookers.
Shabbos Under Pressure is your solution for pressure-less meal preps for Shabbos, holidays, and everyday!
IMPORTANT NOTICE: PLEASE CHECK THE FUNCTIONALITY OF YOUR PRESSURE COOKER BEFORE MAKING THE CHOLENT OR YAPCHIK ON PAGES 88/89. DEPENDING UPON YOUR MODEL THE PRESSURE COOKER MAY NOT SHUT OFF COMPLETELY AFTER COOKING. THE SOLUTION IS TO USE AN EXTERIOR TIMER, OR NOT LOCK THE LID AND PRESSURE VALVE, AND/OR USE A GLASS LID.